Prior to any service being carried out, a full risk assessment and method statement can be prepared detailing the process upon request.
All work carried out by Gusto Cleaning Services is performed under the following safety standards..
Legislation and codes of practice:
- The Health & Safety at Work etc Act 1974
- Health and Safety at Work Regulations 1999
- The Management of Health & Safety at Work Regulations 1999
- Personal Protective Equipment at work Regulations 1992
- The Health & Safety (Safety Signs & Signals) Regulations 1996
- The Noise at Works Regulations 1989
- The Health & Safety (First Aid) Regulations 1981
- The Workplace (Health, Safety & Welfare) Regulations 1992
- The Reporting of Injuries, Diseases & Dangerous Occurrences Regulations 1995(RIDDOR)
- The Provision & use of Work Equipment Regulations 1998
- The Manual Handling Operations Regulations 1992
For more information about how Gusto Cleaning Service adhear to these guidlines, please dont hesitate to get in touch.